1. Commission will hold a Combined All India Open Examination for recruitment to the posts of JUNIOR ENGINEER( CIVIL & ELECTRICAL) in CPWD,MES etc. for which Diploma in Civil or Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from an institution recognized by Govt. of India or equivalent qualification is the minimum qualification. The Examination will comprise of a Written Examination followed by Interview. 2. The Commission will not undertake detailed scrutiny of applications for the eligibility and other aspects at the time of written examination and, therefore, the candidature is accepted only provisionally. The candidates are advised to go through the requirements of educational qualification, age etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible before applying. Copies of supporting documents will be sought only from those candidates who qualify for the Interview. When scrutiny is undertaken, if any claim made in the application is not found substantiated, the candidature will be cancelled and the Commission‘s decision shall be final.
3. CANDIDATES IN THEIR OWN INTEREST ARE ADVISED TO GO THROUGH THE DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS CONTAINED IN THIS NOTICE AND ALSO AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE OF THE COMMISSION: http://ssc.nic.in CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING.
4. Candidates seeking reservation benefits available for SC/ST/OBC/PH/EXS must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in the Notice .They should also be in possession of the certificates in the prescribed format in support of their claim at the time of application.
5. Candidates with physical disability of 40% and more only would be considered as PHYSICALLY HANDICAPPED (PH) and entitled to reservation for PH. Post is not identified suitable for VH persons.6. Central Government civilian employees/servants claiming age relaxation should be in possession of a certificate in the prescribed format from their office in respect of the length of continuous service which should be for not less than three years in the immediate period preceding the closing date for receipt of application. They should continue to have the status of Central Government civilian servants/employees from the day of application till the time of appointment on the basis of their performance in this examination.
7. FEE: RUPEES ONE HUNDRED ONLY(R100)Fee is exempted for all Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen, as per Govt. orders.
8. CLOSING DATE : 31.01.2011 (upto 5 P.M.). For candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu and Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep and for candidates residing abroad –07.02.2011. APPLICATIONS RECEIVED LATE WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
9. Only a single application will be entertained. Candidature in respect of multiple applications will be summarily rejected.
10. MOBILES AND OTHER ELECTRONIC GADGETS ARE BANNED WITHIN THE PREMISES OF THE EXAMINATION CENTRES.
11. CANDIDATES MAY SEND APPLICATION IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT BY POST OR APPLY ON LINE. FACILITY OF ON-LINE APPLICATION WILL BE AVAILABLE FROM 01.01.2011 TO 31.01.2011. CANDIDATES APPLYING ON-LINE SHOULD RETAIN THE REGISTRATION NUMBER ASSIGNED TO THEM ONLINE AND DETAILS OF PAYMENT OF FEE FOR FURTHER CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE COMMISSION. THEY ARE NOT REQUIRED TO SUBMIT PRINT OUTS OF THEIR APPLICATION TO THE COMMISSION.
For more details please log onto http://ssc.nic.in/whats%20new%20html/latest_news/JE_Notice-2011.pdf
- Engineer Jobs at Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Thiruvanathapuram (1.000)
- Medical and Engineering Jobs at HAL, Nasik (1.000)
- Engineering and other Jobs at NSIC, New Delhi (1.000)
- Jharkhand State Electricity Board Jobs in Ranchi (1.000)
- Faculty Jobs at Indian Institute of Technology, New Delhi (1.000)
- Engineering Jobs at Metallurgical & Engineering Consultants, Ranchi (1.000)
- Aviation Jobs at Air India, Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa and Indore (1.000)
- Clerical Jobs at Indian Overseas Bank, Chennai (RANDOM - 0.456)