Shri Venkateshwar International School, Sector-18, Dwarka, New Delhi requires tech savy, trained and experienced faculty, having high proficiency in English ( written as well as oral) for unraveling the multiple intelligences of the young learners
Headmistress: POst Graduate having high academic profile with atleast 5 years teaching experience as PGT and 2 years administrative experience in a reputed English medium school
TGT: English, Hindi, Geography, Maths, Computer Science, Librarian
PRT: English, Maths, social Science, art & Craft, Librarian
NTT: Trained and Experienced only
Trainee Co-teachers for Montessori Classes: Smart, energetic & qualified freshers may also apply
Science Lab assistant: B.Sc having lab experience
Computer Network/ Hardware Incharge: Minimum 2 years experience in network maintenance and trouble shooting
Activity Teachers: Western Classical Music, Dance, Aerobics, Flute, Sitar, Violin, Guitar, Piano, Drums. Proficency in more than 1 instrument desirable
Salary as per Government grades. Higher start to deserving candidates.
NTT/B.Ed must be from a recognized Institution/ University.
Apply on the prescribed form available at school or download the form and submit within 8 days with latest photograph.
- Workshop Jobs at Deep Hyundai, New Delhi (0.813)
- BPO Jobs at Wipro, Delhi, Jammu, Chandigarh and Jaipur (0.813)
- BPO Jobs and Fresher Jobs at Convergys, Gurgaon (0.813)
- Sales Jobs at EID Parry, Chennai (0.813)
- Sales Jobs at Carrier, Ghaziabad & Noida (0.813)
- Doctors Jobs at Medanta, Gurgaon (0.813)
- Sales and Engineering Jobs at Daikin, New Delhi (0.813)
- Professor Jobs at University of Delhi, Delhi (RANDOM - 0.187)